Win a Flight on a Vintage Aircraft!
Win A Flight on a Vintage Aircraft Official Contest Rules
- The WIN A FLIGHT ON A VINTAGE AIRCRAFT is a promotion put forth by Marine Corps Community Services.
- Participants must LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, official Facebook post OR enter via www.YumaAirshow.com for a VALID ENTRY.
- A winner will be chosen at random on Thursday, March 5, 2020 and be notified at 3:00pm MST via Facebook, Phone, and/or Email.
- GRAND PRIZE will consist of one (1) flight with a Yuma Airshow performer on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
- Winner will be escorted aboard MCAS Yuma to the appropriate hangar to meet with the performer and go over safety measurements prior to the flight.
- Winner must arrive by 2:30pm MST. The flight will take place at approximately 3:15pm MST.
- Winner is limited to one (1) spectator/guest on the flight line. Spectator/guest will not be part of the flight.
- Winner must be of good health, 18 years or older by Monday, March 9, 2020 and weigh 300 pounds or less.
- Winnings are transferrable if you do not meet health, and/or weight requirements to participate in the flight.
- A waiver must be filled-out prior to the flight-taking place.
- No purchase is necessary to enter to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulation apply.
- If you have any further questions about the WIN A FLIGHT ON A VINTAGE AIRCRAFT contest, please send us a message on our Yuma Airshow Facebook page or call 928-269-3109.