Subscribe: RSS | Email
MCAS Yuma Airshow
Air Show Security
- Weapons (including replicas and toys)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pets, other than service animals
- Containers, ice chest or coolers larger than two gallons
- Bags/backpacks larger than 8.5x11"
- Bicycles, roller skates
- Contraband items deemed unlawful or dangerous
- Cellular Phones
- Personal TVs and Radios
- Cameras and Camcorders
- Folding Chairs
- Baby bags and strollers
- Bottled Water
- Required Medication
MILITARY POLICE TRAVELER INFORMATION:
- Vehicles that breakdown while entering will be removed to the side of the road until a wrecker can come retrieve the vehicle.
- Vehicles that are left in the parking area after the conclusion of the show will be towed by a military wrecker.
- All vehicles that are towed will be taken to the dirt strip adjacent to the Obstacle Course.
- Within a reasonable time, individuals will be able to retrieve their vehicles, otherwise they will be removed from the installation by a civilian tow company at the vehicle owners expense.