- Be prepared to show a Photo ID to expedite your access into the Air Show
- You can carry keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc. in your pockets if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch.
- You can bring binoculars and/or cameras.
- One large clear bag per person is allowed.
- Either a one-gallon Ziploc style bag, or commercially purchased clear bag – plus a small clutch for personal items.
- The larger clear bag must be made of clear PVC vinyl and is easily searched.
- Large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are not permitted. Clear seat cushions and seat pads without pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted
- While coolers/ice chests are NOT permitted an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a specified lane at each gate.
- Handheld portable televisions, radios and VHF scanners
- Bottled water
- Folding chairs and lawn chairs
- Baby diaper bags and strollers, if attending with an infant or small child.
- Weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray or stun guns
- Only On-Duty Law Enforcement Officials working the Air Show will be permitted to carry firearms
- Alcoholic beverages
- Coolers/ice chests
- Pets, other than service animals
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, Heelys, scooters, skateboards, hover boards, or Segway-style human transporters
- Backpacks or bags larger than 8-1/2 x 11 inches (standard backpacks)
- Laser Pointers
- Unmanned aerial vehicles/drones
- Remote controlled devices
- Tents, Portable or temporary awnings, cabanas
We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the base. ALL bags will be quickly inspected and all individuals are subject to search prior to entering the airshow flight line. If you elect not to return these items to your vehicle and choose to leave them at the security check point we will not be responsible for the return of the item. These measures are being taken to ensure everyone's safety.
- Ear protection
- Lip balm/Chapstick
- Camping Chairs/Folding Chairs (if not purchasing VIP seating)
- Comfortable Shoes
Pay Attention - Watch where you are walking. Trip hazards are everywhere. Stay aware of
your surroundings and watch for moving vehicles.
Drink Water - Stay hydrated. Water will be available throughout the Airshow area. Refreshments are normally available but you may bring a water bottle to fill from our free water stations. If you are drinking alcohol, please drink in moderation as alcohol can cause dehydration. Do not relay on sugary drinks for hydration.
Plan For Noise - Jets can make a lot of noise so we strongly suggest you bring earplugs or ear protection especially for the little ones.
Smoke In Designated Areas - Please smoke in designated areas only. Anyone smoking outside of the designated areas will be directed to the smoking areas.
Plan Ahead - Do find out where you can get medical aid or seek assistance if you need it. If you are in a group and you get separated, where will you meet? If you have children with you make sure they know how to get help if they get lost.
A: No, you may not bring food. You are allowed to bring a water bottle with you.
A: You are free to come and go between the Scheduled Airshow times. Please note that there will be heavy traffic to come aboard MCAS Yuma on Airshow day.
A: Yes, we want you to be comfortable as you watch the entertainment.*
A: Yes, there will be a fun zone for the kids and many sponsors will have interactive booths in the Vendor Village*
A: No, only service animals will be permitted.
A: Yes, there will be facilities available.
A: Yes, ATM's will be located in the spectator areas.
A: The ticket booth for VIP seating will be located near the Grandstand Seating area.*
A: The first aid station is located near the Fun Zone.*
A: Yes, there will several water stations available throughout the event. We recommend you bring an empty bottle to fill up.
A: In any emergency situation, we ask that you stay calm and dial 9-1-1.
*subject to change without notice.
A: Yes! Please join us on March 8th for the Twilight Show for 2019. Keep an eye out on our social media for updates!
A: No, there is free parking available, and there is handicap parking in all of the parking areas. You may purchase premium parking (Blue Parking) as a convenience. As you enter the parking areas, please make sure your handicap sign is visible for the parking attendant to see, or inform the parking attendant as you enter the base that you require handicap parking. All parking areas will have ADA shuttles for handicap patrons.
A: Yes, as long as your vehicle is currently registered and insured. Vehicle may be subject to search.
A: No, unfortunately, due to space and parking locations, MCAS Yuma cannot accommodate Recreational Vehicles.