Entry to the Yuma Airshow is always FREE. To attend the show, we recommend you download your FREE Parking Pass and receive airshow-related news and much more. Carpooling is encouraged as there will be no opportunities to walk on the base, ride-share, or park off the base.
Access for U.S. Citizens
Be prepared to present a valid ID at the entry gates. The following are accepted forms of identification:
- State Issued Driver's License
- U.S. Passport Card
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. State Department Driver's License
- Military Dependent ID card
- Veteran ID Card
- Military Retiree ID Card
- Common Access Card (CAC)
Access for Foreign Nationals
All foreign nationals, defined as Non-U.S. citizens or anyone without legal permanent resident status, will be required to show a passport to gain entrance to the Yuma Air Show, and will be biometrically enrolled while passing through the security screening checkpoints entering the Air Show, and will be required to wear an issued Air Show ID at all times.
- Passports are the only ID accepted for Foreign Nationals - no paper copies of photos will be accepted.
Preferred Seating and Parking Tickets
Want to elevate your experience? Preferred seating and parking options are available, including the best views of aerial performances, catered food & refreshments, shaded seating, and more.
All tickets sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Plan your trip to the show before you arrive and expect heavy traffic.
- Clear bags must be made of clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot exceed 12x6x12.
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags (ziplock bag or similar) are permitted.
- Each guest may carry one bag.
- Non-clear bags (clutch purses, diaper bags, medical bags, and camera bags) will be searched before entering the event area.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Be prepared to show photo identification—Non-U.S. Citizens – official passport required (no photos).
- You may carry keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc., in your pockets if you avoid putting them in a clear bag or clutch.
- Hand umbrellas are allowed but are NOT authorized in the Grandstands Seating area at any time.
- Folding chairs.
- Wagons and strollers.
- Service animals that meet the American Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines.
- Binoculars/cameras. Camera bags will be searched.
- Diaper bags. Bag will be searched.
- Coolers for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit) include but are not limited to firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray, mace, stun guns, and martial arts weapons.
- Outside alcoholic beverages.
- All smoking materials, including vape pens and lighters, will be confiscated at the flight line entry points.
- Ice chests or coolers that are not medically required.
- Pets, other than service animals.
- Glass containers.
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades (kick and electric), scooters, skateboards, or hoverboards.
- Personal drones (quad or hexacopters).
- Lasers or laser pointers.
- Tents, pop-ups, canopies.
- Illicit narcotics, CBD, and marijuana are Federally banned.
- Do not touch or climb on any aircraft unless you are invited to do so by the aircrew.
- Remember that trash can be sucked up into aircraft engines, damaging the aircraft and endangering the pilot's life. Please keep the flightline litter-free by using the trash receptacles provided for your convenience.
- Watch for tent ropes and aircraft tie-down chains.
- Observe all signs, including the ones that say, 'Do Not Touch.'
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Apply sunscreen often. Temperatures on the flightline typically are higher than normal. Bring a hat to protect the top of your head.
- Take time out to rest during the day.
- First aid tents will be set up on the flightline. Look for the tents marked with a red cross.
Additional Security Information
- When arriving aboard the Air Station, we ask that you pay strict attention to road signs and directions by Military and Civilian law enforcement personnel. All guests should be prepared to show identification if requested by official air station personnel.
- There will be designated entry points to enter the public show area. These will be the only points that spectators will be allowed to enter. For everyone's safety, do not try to enter from any other point.
- Please pay careful attention to all signs and announcements, and be patient. These procedures are in place to ensure the safety of those attending the Air Show.
- If you elect not to return these items to your vehicle and choose to leave them at the security check point, we will not be responsible for the return of the item. These measures are being taken to ensure everyone's safety.
- ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE FLIGHT LINE AREA THROUGH THE ADMISSION GATES MUST PRODUCE VALID IDENTIFICATION AND ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.